Intercom Systems enable you to tighten the security measures in your home while also avoiding unwelcome visitors. They very simply take your home security to a whole new level.
The system is designed in a way that a connection is made between the external front-door unit and the internal Master Unit using speakers & microphones.
Whenever someone presses the doorbell you are instantly alerted and you can speak directly to the visitor from the safety of inside your home.
Being a two-way communication device the Intercom also enables the visitor to answer back to you. Intercoms connected to door strike devices to allow entry can be extremely helpful to the elderly and less mobile.
• Audio Intercom: Sound Only
• Audio Black & White Video Intercom: Sound plus Black & White Picture
• Audio Colour Video Intercom: Sound plus Colour Picture
The Main Components of an Intercom System may include:
• Interior Wall Mount Master or Base Station – Fixed-position intercom station with a built-in loudspeaker and a push to talk microphone or telephone-style handset.
• External Door Station – These units are capable of initiating a call to a Master Station. They are typically weather-proof.
• Handset – permanent or portable telephone-style connection to an intercom station. It includes both an earpiece and a push to talk microphone.
• Power Supply – Used to feed power to all units. Often incorporated into the design of the base station.
• Amplifier – An intercom systems main or central component that is responsible for switching or connecting communication paths between master and substations in addition to distributing or switching power to auxiliary connected devices i.e. door strikes.
Access Control Systems:
Access Control Systems are designed to restrict access to specific areas and to record entry and exit data while at the same time providing easy access for authorised individuals.
We specialise in the design and installation of electronic access control systems from standalone single door controllers to large PC based networked systems depending on the level of security required.
Allwatch install NSAI approved products to ensure quality and reliability.
Components of an Access Control System subject to requirement may include:
• Pin Code Keypad
• Swipe Reader
• Proximity Reader
• Biometric Reader
Pin Code Keypad:
The door opens when an authorised pre-programmed code is manually entered.
The door opens when an authorised pre-programmed magnetic card is swiped through the reader.
The door opens when the proximity card or tag is held near the reader for a moment enabling the identification of an encoded number.
The door opens upon confirmation of a finger print, retinal scan or face recognition.
PSA Licence No. 00339 / Access Control NSAI Licence No. 1.68.030SR